A day out to one of the Sunshine Coast’s biggest attractions, Australia Zoo is a must do during your stay with us. Kids and even big kids will be captivated by the huge array of wildlife experiences and shows on offer at Australia Zoo.
Australia Zoo, made famous by the late, great Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin, is often referred to as Australia’s best zoo. It is one of the most highly-regarded wildlife facilities in all of Australia, featuring a huge range of animals, shows and many exhibits that each highlight a different aspect of the animal kingdom.
The top 10 highlights of the zoo are without a doubt:
1. The Crocoseum – Watch the world-famous Wildlife Warriors show at noon, with all the action of saltwater crocodiles, birds and snakes LIVE in the Crocoseum.
2. Roo Heaven – Hand-feed our kangaroos in our Roo Heavens to your heart’s content!
3. Pat A Koala – Check out our Koala Walkthrough where you can pat one of our cuddly koala
4. Croc School– Check out all of the amazing saltwater crocodiles that call Australia Zoo home!
5. Bindi’s Bootcamp – Explore Bindi’s Bootcamp and test your skills on the challenges as seen on TV.
6. Roving Wildlife – Meet some of our roving animals throughout the Zoo, like our amazing birds, slithery snakes and cuddly koalas!
7. Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital – The Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital is the largest wildlife hospital of its kind!
8. Tigers – Visit our Tiger Temple, which is home to our magnificent Sumatran tigers!
9. Africa – Explore the wide open plains of the African savannah to see our rhino, giraffe and zebra.
10. Bindi’s Island – Visit Bindi’s Island, a tropical island paradise that has ring-tailed lemurs free roaming amongst giant Aldabran tortoises, colourful macaws, an alligator snapping turtle and more!
Ticket prices are:
$37 Child* (3-14 yrs)
$180 Family of 4*
Included in admission:
– General Admission
– Daily shows and presentations
– Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital
– BONUS discount coupons saving you money inside the Zoo
Australia Zoo is located a 30 minute drive away at 1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah
BOOK NOW or ask our friendly reception staff here at Seaview Mooloolaba to make your arrangements.
*Prices are subject to change based by the operator of this attraction at any time.
Seaview Mooloolaba Accommodation Resort, on Queensland’s fabulous Sunshine Coast, is one of Australia’s most magnificent beach playground destinations. Perfect for families, couples or groups of friends travelling together with a choice of one and two bedroom apartments, all with ocean views! BOOK NOW