When: 19 to 21 July, 2019
Where: Maroochydore ara, Sunshine Coast
Head to the Sunshine Coast for the ultimate winter cycling event, combining a stunning riding location, dream race set-up and a world class rider experience on and off the bike.
There’s two options for Velothon 2019
3 Day Velo
19-21 July 2019
3 Day Ride, 330km of Riding, 5,379m of climbing
Enter solo or as a team
1 Day Velo
21 July 2019
1 Day Ride, 137km or 76km of riding and 2,508m or 1,718m of climbing
Solo entries only
Highlights of Velothon 2019 include:
- A brand new course – featuring the same stunning roads but taking some of the sting out of the ride (so you’ll have plenty left in the legs for the infamous climb up Obi Obi)
- Every stage will start at the Velo Clubhouse in Cotton Tree Park, making race morning logistics so much easier.
- Riding without the rigmarole – more transport options for riders and bikes where required, gear bag drop at the Clubhouse, bike mechanics, massage tent…everything you need to ride, relax, repeat for 3 days in the winter sun.
- Medals for all finishers of the 3-day ride and a revamped finish line to celebrate your achievement.
- Cool new rider jersey designs – a gift to all 3-day riders.
For more information please visit Velothon Sunshine Coast
Book your Sunshine Coast Accommodation for this event at Seaview Resort Mooloolaba. Our Mooloolaba apartments are both spacious and comfortable – like a home away from home – creating just the right environment for that unforgettable Mooloolaba holiday experience. BOOK NOW