The whale season is here!!! Generally from June to October the Humpbacks make their way up the East Coast of Australia seeking warmer waters to breed and give birth to their young. A great way to see these gentle giants of the ocean is to get aboard a Sunshine Coast Whale Watching Cruise departing from right here in Mooloolaba!
It’s an unforgettable opportunity to get up close and personal to the incredible Humpback whales during their annual migration along the Sunshine Coast. Join the friendly crew on board a Sunreef Mooloolaba cruise for an unforgettable adventure!
- 3 Hour Whale Watching Cruise
- 100% Whale Sighting Guarantee or receive a FREE return cruise
- Lunch – snacks are available to be purchased onboard
- Hotel transfers
- Iconic luxury 65 foot catamaran
- Adventure of a lifetime along the beautiful coastline of Mooloolaba
- Witness the magnificent humpback whales throughout their winter migration to breed and mate off the coast of Queensland
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Get close to the gentle giants
- Eco Tourism Certified
- Experienced crew
- Cruises depart daily from June to October
- Cruises depart at 12pm
- Please allow approximately 3 hours for this experience (depending on time of season)
Departing from Mooloolaba Wharf, 125 Parkyn Pde, Mooloolaba (Opp SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast).
What To Bring
- Runners or Joggers
Whale Watching cruise ticket prices start from $75 per adult; $55 per child (subject to change please check directly with tour operator)
Book your Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast Accommodation at Seaview Resort Mooloolaba and experience the whale migration on the Sunshine Coast. Select from spacious and comfortable one, two or three bedroom apartments, within a short stroll to coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, shopping, patrolled surf beaches and attractions.
BOOK Mooloolaba Accommodation NOW