The whale season is here!!! Generally from June to October the Humpbacks make their way up the East Coast of Australia seeking warmer waters to breed and give birth to their young. A great way to see these gentle giants of the ocean is to get aboard a Sunshine Coast Whale Watching Cruise.
It’s an unforgettable opportunity to get up close and personal to the incredible Humpback whales during their annual migration along the Sunshine Coast. Join the friendly crew on board Whale One cruise boat for an unforgettable adventure on the sea!
The Whale Watching cruise duration is 2.5 to 3.5 hours and departs from Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba. The cruise includes:
- 2.5-3.5 Hour Whale Watching Cruise
- 100% Whale Sighting Guarantee or receive a FREE return cruise
- Iconic luxury 65 foot catamaran
- Adventure of a lifetime along the beautiful coastline of Mooloolaba
- Witness the magnificent humpback whales throughout their winter migration to breed and mate off the coast of Queensland
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Get close to the gentle giants
- Eco Tourism Certified
- Experienced crew
Whale Watching cruise ticket prices start from $75 per adult; $5r per child
Book your Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast Accommodation at Seaview Resort Mooloolaba and experience the whale migration on the Sunshine Coast. Select from spacious and comfortable one, two or three bedroom apartments all with magnificent sea views, within a short stroll to coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, shopping, patrolled surf beaches and attractions. BOOK Mooloolaba Accommodation NOW