Seal Encounter at SEA LIFE
Experience a once in a lifetime opportunity to interact with one of the ocean’s most playful and cheeky creatures. A seal encounter at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is a must do when staying in Mooloolaba.
Your adventure begins with learning how to care for the seals at SEA LIFE’s Seal Island. Find out what seals get up to when they think no one is looking! Then play with the seals, experience a seal kiss, flipper shake and get a seal cuddle.
The highlights of the seal encounter include:
- Behind the scenes tour of the Seal Fish Kitchen
- Meet one of the resident seals one-on-one
- Stroke their fur and shake flippers to ‘seal’ the friendship
- Have your photo taken to remember your experience
- Enjoy the rest of the day discovering the thousands of marine animals at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
Participants must be minimum 4 years of age.
Seal Encounter Experiences operate: every day following the first seal presentation at 11am.
Encounter duration: 20 minutes
Time: Available from 11am (There are only 4 spaces available daily, so bookings are essential)
- All day entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- 15 to 20 minute seal encounter
- Professional photograph with the seal
Seal Encounter experiences ticket prices start from:
$89 per person*
*Prices are subject to change based by the operator of this experience at any time.