Head out into the ocean off the coast of Mooloolaba on a deep sea fishing and crabbing charter with a team of seasoned professionals. Join your friendly hosts for a Sunshine Coast fishing charter early in the morning, heading out at 5:30am aboard an awesome 55ft fishing vessel which departs from The Wharf, Mooloolaba.
The boat is specifically designed as a deep sea fishing and crabbing vessel with plenty of space and features a full canopy to keep you in comfort and out of the harsh elements. The crew are all highly experienced and do everything they can (and often more) to make sure you have the best possible time.
There is a fishing charter to suit all levels of fishing experience from the beginner to the experienced enthusiast.This is a Sunshine Coast activity great for both individuals and groups, ladies and gents days and family fishing trips!
Mooloolaba Deep Sea Fishing Charter departs from The Wharf, Mooloolaba daily.
Charter duration: 5 hours
- All fishing tackle and bait
- Soft drinks and bottled water, tea, coffee and light snacks
- High quality fishing equipment
- The latest commercial grade electronic equipment to maximise comfort and safety
- Assistance from our friendly highly qualified staff
- Our staff will clean, bag and ice your catch along with the crabs, ready to take home
- Crabs are cooked on board during your charter
- Alcohol – BYO basis
- Hotel transfers
Mooloolaba Deep Sea Fishing Charter ticket price start from:
$159 per person*
*Prices are subject to change based by the operator of this charter at any time.