Tour the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with your Tastebuds!
Take in the incredible sights and sounds of the Sunshine Coast combined with wine tasting, high tea and more!
This all day tour operates every Friday and is approximately 8 hours in duration. Don’t forget to pack hat, camera and comfortable walking shoes.
- High-Tea at Flaxton Gardens
- Free time to explore Montville Village
- Scenic Lookout
- Lake Side Afternoon Tea
- Flame Hill wine tasting
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation
- Optional extras
- Any Private Expenses
- Tour picks up from your Mooloolaba, Maroochydore, Cotton Tree, Coolum, Twin Waters, Marcoola, Noosa or Noosaville accommodation between 8am-9am and returns between 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Operates Friday only
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 and maximum of 11 pax per tour
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Mapleton Falls Lookout – 15 Minutes
- The Mapleton Falls lookout for some is a highlight of their day, a hidden treasure in the Hinterland region, this scenic lookout offers amazing views over the Obi Obi Valley and the top of lush rainforest canopy
Flaxton Gardens High-Tea
- At 10.00 am we’ve got an appointment for an elegant high-tea at famous Flaxton Gardens. The high class proceedings take an hour and a half and you’ll be enjoying the massive views from the terrace or beautiful gardens throughout
- Now it’s 12:30pm and you’ve just gotten your fancy on – so we whisk you off to that gem of the hinterlands; Montville village. Here, you can spend an hour or so checking out the quirky and delightful shops and boutiques, enjoying this quaint little village and it’s mountain air.
- After strolling the streets of Montville Village, it’s time to get back on the minibus and check out the awesome view from Gerrard’s Lookout before returning home after an awesome day.
Secrets on the Lake
- Next, we’ve got afternoon tea on the lake! Set in rain-forest, on the side of Lake Baroon you’ll enjoy delicious cake and coffee (or tea) on us.“Secrets on the Lake” is a popular foodie destination in Montville and enjoys panoramic views of the lake.
Flame Hill Winery
- Late afternoon following afternoon tea we move onto Flame Hill Winery to sample some award winning wines.
From $157 per adult and $90 per child
For more information and bookings visit Experience Oz tours.
There’s many wonderful things to do on the Sunshine Coast for couples, families, groups of friends and solo travellers.
Book Sunshine Coast accommodation for your next Queensland holiday!
Seaview Resort offer a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom fully self-contained Mooloolaba holiday apartments. Guests enjoy access to our onsite facilities including a swimming pool, BBQ and compact tennis court.