10 things to do in Mooloolaba on a Rainy Day
Its the school holidays and without fail it rains. Here are a few ideas of what you can do in Mooloolaba or while staying at the Seaview Resort while you wait for the sun to come back.
1. Kids cooking classes – Head to the Ginger Factory and do a Kids Cooking class. While you are there you can take a look around the Ginger Factory and see all the delights they have to offer.
2. Kidzone Indoor Play Zone – Head down to this new play centre and let the kids loose on the large inflatables, indoor playground, interactive games, toddler activities and more.
3. Ice Skating – Have a go at ice skating while the weather is bad. This is a great opportunity to put your skates on with great rates this holiday.
4. Underwater World – Stay out of the wet and head under the sea. Take the day to explore this fantastic aquarium with its 8 Touch and Tell zones.
5. Laser Zone – Drop the kids off for 2 hours and have enjoy a leisurely coffee while they run around completing missions and zapping the opponents with safe handheld phasers.
6. Tenpin Bowling – This is a great way to spending the day or night with the family especially when its raining.
7. Cinema – Check out the new releases on the information board located in reception.
8. Board Games – Borrow a board game from reception, view the list of games in the game room next to the Internet kiosk.
9. Hire a Move – Hire a movie from reception, view DVD list in reception.
10. Hire Xbox360 – Hire our Xbox360 from reception, contact reception for details